Monday, April 4, 2011

Disneyland!

So as I said before we went on a mini vacation to Disneyland March 8-10 Aracelli had a BLAST!

When we first arrived there early Tuesday morning she had NO CLUE what was going on, it took her literally 30 minutes to realize where we were. So funny! We first had the character breakfast with Micky Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Pluto and of course Goofy! Aracelli was excited to see all the characters except Pluto she was so afraid of him it was nuts. He came to the table to take pictures and she freaked out.. and even told him to GO AWAY! LOL!

After breakfast we ventured out to the park, where I thought "oh boy this place is going to be busy and miserable." Man I was wrong! Not at all we picked the best time of year to go. It wasn't to hot, or cold, no wind, no rain perfect weather. Anyways, we first headed to Mickeys ToonTown. Believe me Aracelli loved it there she rode everything imaginable as long as her height permitted it.

Then we decided she needed an autograph book. Boy did that pay for itself. Did you know there are 50 blank pages in these books now, and she got 45 of them signed. I couldn't believe it! We saw all the princesses except for Ariel. This trip was a blast. I think we even rode It's a Small World 5 times!!!

On Wednesday we ventured over to California Adventure and had an amazing time as well. She got more signatures over there including Handy Manny. I swear that was her favorite aside form the princesses, she watches that show religiously every morning. Then the parents and grandparents go to go on rides as well. Soarin over California is by far the best ride ever! Later that evening Jesse thought it would be fun to ride Grizzly River Run!!! Not a good IDEA! I've been on it before and know where to sit not to get wet, HA not this time. They've changed the ride and now EVERYONE gets wet. I was soaked form head to toe. My makeup ran I looked like a hot wet MESS! But it was a good time. Here are just some of the 9 million photos I have. LoL!

























I recommend going The first week of March to anyone that is interested in going! Best time to go we only waited 20 minutes at the most for ALL the rides.

No comments:

Post a Comment