Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I know I know!

So I know I am the biggest slacker! But we have been a busssssy family. I am working like a crazy woman and when i get home it's dinner, play time, bath time, story time and bed. I am trying to stay on top of my blog but lately I suck. LOL! Recently we've been planning some trips as a family. We plan on going up to Colorado in April to see my stepson for his wrestling tournament and spring break and we can't wait. Although we did just come home form our mini vacation to DISNEYLAND those were the best four days I have had in a long time. And I am certain Aracelli had the time of her little life! (pictures and blogs to come soon)

So bare with me just a few more days and I will have plenty of stuff for you to gaze at. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment