So every year on St. Patricks Day I try to go all out. Not this year, i just didn't feel it. But I bought Aracelli a shirt to wear to pre0school and they had a little party in her class with EVERYTHING green imaginable. They even had a Leprechaun hunt. What the heck is that? I've never heard of that before, but it sure seemed like fun to her., She told me the same extravagant story 4 times! And her imagination is beyond any three year old I've ever met. I think it went something like this:
Aracelli: Mommy, guess what?
Me: What boogie? Yes I call her boogie! IDK why but I do. LOL
Aracelli: Today, at school we had a big party! And then we went for a Reprechaun hunt.
Me: A Leprechaun hunt? Whats that?
Aracelli: Its when you go looking for a pot with gold money and a little green guy.
Me: Oh really, did you find anything?
Aracelli: No, i don't think the Reprechan likes school!
Me: Why wouldn't the Leprechaun like school? School makes you smarter and theres lots of friends there.
Aracelli: Cause he doesn't like kids....
Me: Ha ha okay boogie if you think he doesn't like school. I take your word for it.
Aracelli: It's TRUE, ask Miss Connie!
I have no idea where this story comes from but the facial expressions that go with it make it all worth it. She is so me!
No comments:
Post a Comment